The medieval home decor type work parties for bachelor parties, Halloween parties, birthday parties or theme parties for lovers of medieval times. Incorporates the colors that were common during this period: red, blue, purple, yellow, green and silver.
Instructions of decorate a medieval home decor
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Decorate a Medieval Home Decor
- Build a bow with cardboard boxes to look like a drawbridge over a moat.
- LED lights the way with candles. Make paper lanterns, placing each candle in a brown paper bag as used for lunch and you’ve trimmed and filled halfway with sand.
- It tends to bring out a red carpet within your castle to the “great room”. Use red paper if you have fabric or carpet of medieval home decor.
- Divide the rooms in your home to reflect the different areas of the castle. For example, the living room can serve as a great room and the study can serve as the dungeon. Turn the other rooms in a dressing room and courtroom.
- Decorate the walls with family portraits, banners, swords, shields and scrolls. Buy or create Castle framed windows to place accordingly.
- Make a throne of honor joining a high piece of plywood to a chair. Decorate chair with faux jewels, sequins, glitter and other accessories lifelike.