A rustic look puts the emphasis on comfort and warmth. The rustic colors green, red and brown are earthy, and one of the best places to create a stunning rustic presentation of decorate fireplace mantel.
Instructions decorate fireplace mantel and rustic style
13 Photos Gallery of: How to Decorate Fireplace Mantel and Rustic Style
- Start with a focal point on the decorate fireplace mantel. This can be an object, but needs to be the biggest piece of design. A good idea is a mirror trimmed with cedar or birch bark.
- Retains the color scheme of your room. Use complementary colors, such as cream beige and green with deep red or yellow tones with brown and blue.
- Choose decorations of nature. One of the most charming ways to decorate a shelf is hanging a wreath on it.
- Choose iron chandeliers and stone vases. These parts can be located to one side, giving a texture contrast and design. Use candles learned from other colors in your room, highlighting the colorful dots on the cushions and curtains.
- Organize framed fabrics. An easy way to bring texture to your shelf is framed pieces of fabric. Jute, wool, pieces of blanket samples and sheets are some of the items that can frame and collect on a shelf.