The main components of this celebration are the Seder meal and Easter decorations for the home.
Instructions of design Easter decorations for the home
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Design for Easter Decorations for the Home
- Clean your home. Washed with boiling water and cover your table with a waterproof lining or heavy paper.
- Cover your table with a festive and appropriate for Easter decorations for the home and tablecloth and napkins.
- Put place cards around the table indicating the seats of diners.
- Uses a kosher Passover dishes. Just place plates, cutlery, Kiddush cups and glasses of kosher Passover at your table.
- Seder plate placed in a prominent place at the table. Provides a small bowl of salt water for each of your guests so that they can use it to get wet.
- Keep a Haggadist near the table for easy reading.
- Place a jug, bowl and towel for hand washing ceremony.
- Place Easter holiday memories, such as small bowls full of sweets in each of the places of the guests at the table.
- Place candles Easter candles on and bases for your table.
- Buy flowers or topiaries and place them on the table or in a house.
- Place Easter crafts handmade murals such as hunters or stars in your home.