The curly willow house home decor and branches, with their twisted appendages, will give you a happy look to any table at a special dinner. Use the natural branches as a striking centerpiece, a winter event or in a garden with a theme. Arrange the branches in any type of decorative container and enhance them with strips of festive lights.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Light a Curly Willow House Home Decor
- Fill the bottom of the container of your choice, like a tall cylindrical vase with small decorative objects to help anchor the curly willow house home decor and branch instead. Choose glass gems, antique marbles or seashells, depending on the central theme. Enter the branch in the vase.
- Place the vase in the center of the table, or anywhere else near an outlet.
- Unroll a strip of lights twinkling regular or 5 feet (1.52 meters) in length. Plug the lights into an electrical outlet and corroborates for damaged lamps. Replace lamps as required.
- Start wrapping strings of lights around the curly willow house home decor and branch, working from the bottom up with a movement circle. Secures the branches for a more secure hold.
- Place ropes crystals faceted, which reflect lights to give a charming look to the lighted willow branches curled.