Relief decorative pillow covers 20 x 20 are used for patients recovering in hospitals to help soften those little pains while recovering from an illness or surgery.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make a Relief Decorative Pillow Covers 20 x 20
- Take the measurements of a soft pillow or synthetic fiberfill stuffing. Add one inch (2.5 cm) to the measures that you get to have the real measure of the pillow lining. Decorative pillow covers 20 x 20 inch (50 x 50 cm) need a liner 21 x 21 inch (52.5 x 52.5 cm).
- Cut two pieces of fabric with certain measures to get the shape you want on the decorative pillow covers 20 x 20. You want to apply or embroider pillow liner.
- Arrange the pieces of fabric right side together, and then fold the edges to make a double seam quarter inch (0.6 cm) around all that will be the liner and holds the two pieces together with pins.
- Remove the pins as you go sewing needle to not go over them and make sure to leave about 4 inches (10 cm) unsown on one side.
- Turn to the right pillow liner relief through space 4 inches (10 cm), and put the pillow form inside the lining for that hole.
- Press the pillow so that the shape fits well in the corners, then closes the clearance of 4 inches (10 cm) that was hand sewing needle and thread.