The two-story family room decorating ideas with cathedral ceilings that is as high as the roof of the second floor rooms has become very common in recent years.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Story Family Room Decorating Ideas
- Paint the walls, particularly the higher walls a warm color to accent the space while you do feel more welcoming.
- Place your furniture in a way that works for the family room decorating ideas.
- Hang curtains or blinds to cover the large windows, which help to minimize echoes and add warmth to the room. Most two-story family room decorating ideas includes a wall of windows or large windows and low windows.
- Includes carpet colors or designs to share with curtains and combine together with the room. The addition of a rug is not necessary if the room is carpeted, but can include a decorative mat if desired.
- Decorate the walls with mirrors, chandeliers and works of art. Most two-story family room with a lot of empty wall space that can be used to display some of your favorite things, or just show the elements that make your family room look more welcoming.
- It complements the room with lamps, candles, family photos, plants, floral arrangements or other elements that complement the room’s decor.